Sunday, April 11, 2010

Life's strange

Well people, a lot has happened since I last posted anything. There have been meetings, discussions, readings of members views, lies, deception and accusations. There will be a civility policy and a dispute resolution procedure created in hopes to stop this from ever happening again.

I got my scores back from my entry in the Betwwen the Sheets contest. The judges had me as average with scores of 39, 48, and 36 out of 60. At least my husband thinks I'm sexy. : ) But I wanted feedback and two of the judges only gave me about two lines of comments besides their scores. The third wrote something for almost each question. That's what I was looking for. They all seemed to agree that I should get into the character's heads more. Oh well, I'll put that story aside for awhile, maybe even longer. I've got another story I want to do.

On the lighter side, I finished judging the 4 entries for the Daphne. I'm going to a "girls night out" dinner with three of my friends. Hanging with friends is something I very, very, rarely do. So I'm kind of psyched. Maybe I can talk them into hitting a bar too. I won nine books at Barbara Vey's blog party. I guess they'll be arriving soon. My daffodils are blooming and that always brings me a smile. And my family is doing pretty well. Hope you are too.
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment